As the 2nd District representative in the Virginia House of Delegates, I am committed to providing you fair and open representation and the highest quality of public service possible. If you have any comments on legislative issues or suggestions for revisions in current law, please let me know. I am honored to serve you, and I look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to contact me about my legislation or any other legislation being considered, please contact me or use my contact form.
Pocahontas Building, Room W226
900 E. Main Street, Richmond, VA 23219
If you need assistance in dealing with state agencies, getting an answer to a question about state government, or determining where to turn next, please contact me.
House Committee Assignments
Some of the ways I can be of help:
- Speaking to community groups, school, and service organizations
- Presenting commending and memorial resolutions
- Referring you to the appropriate agency at the federal, state or local level
- Assisting with State Capitol Tours and Virginia tourism information
- Introducing bills of interest to you
My office can provide these legislative services to you:
- Educational information on the legislative process
- Suggestions on effective advocacy
- House and Senate Committee membership information
- Legislators’ voting records
- Copies of bills and laws, studies, government forms, and other state publications
- Schedule of legislative meetings
- Legislative study committee and state agency reports
Please contact my office for assistance with:
- Dealings with State Agencies and Departments, including:
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Social Services
- Virginia Department of Corrections
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Virginia Department of Transportation
- Department of Health
- Virginia Department of Education
- State publications
- Virginia state flags that been flown over the State Capitol
- Lapel Pins of the Virginia flag
- Legislative publications
- Advocacy before a State agency
- Letters of Recommendation, and
- Referrals to Human Service Organizations
Below are student opportunities for constituents of the 2nd House District. If you are interested in applying for one or more programs, please contact me.
To find out if you live in the 2nd House District, use the “Who’s My Legislator?” online tool on the Virginia General Assembly website.
Do you like this page?